It could’ve went either way last Friday night. A double overtime classic had both teams on the ropes but an intimidating defense and a consistent ground game sent Kahuku to the 2011 HHSAA D1 Football State Championships to take on the ILH Champion Punahou Buffanblu. Highlights to last weeks game can be found below or in the Varsity Schedule tab above.
This week is obviously a special week here at KahukuNation as well as in the community. First off, here is some important information for the game on Friday.
What: HHSAA D1 Football State Championship
Where: Aloha Stadium
When: Friday, November 22nd 7PM (Hawaiian Time)
Wear: RED w/ white Towels!!!!
Seats: Kahuku will be sitting on the Waianae side of the stadium.
Click here for the driving directions
Cost (ATTENDING THE GAME)
- $3.00 – Parking
- $9.00 – General Admission Ticket Brought at ANY First Hawaiian Bank on Oahu
- $12.00 – General Admission Ticket Brought at the STADIUM
- $5.00 – Students K-12 & Senior Citizens 62 and older brought at the STADIUM
- FREE – 4 Years and under
Note: As of 2pm on Tuesday, the First Hawaiian Bank in Kahuku has “a lot of tickets left”. The lady couldn’t give a specific amount because there were so many.
Sources: Aloha Stadium Box Office (808) 483-2500, First Hawaiian Bank (808)844-4444, Peni and Vili Toilolo (Red Alert Admins)
Cost (WATCHING THE BROADCAST OF THE GAME)
- To order, tune to Ch. 260 or HD Ch. 1260 and order with your digital remote. Or call 643-3333.
- PRE-ORDER To watch on TV
- $29.95 – On Oahu
- $14.95 – Neighbor Islands
- ORDER ON FRIDAY To watch on TV
- $49.95 – On Oahu
- $24.95 – Neighbor Islands
- $10.00 – Online Broadcast at www.oceanic.com. Orders taken on Friday only.
We also have great articles coming out this week before the game. Here’s our schedule.
KahukuNation Championship Week Special
- Tuesday – Announcement and 05′ & 06′ Football Team Article
- Wednesday – Article
- Thursday – Article
- Friday – Game